Tender coconut has antioxidants, amino acids, enzymes, B-complex vitamins, vitamin C and minerals like iron, calcium, potassium, magnesium, manganese and zinc in it. It is a delicious and refreshing low-calorie natural beverage. Tender coconut water contains more nutrients than mature coconut water.
It helps boost the immune system and has anti-aging, antithrombotic and anticancer effects
- Coconut water is an excellent thirst quencher to beat tropical summer thirst. Because of its electrolyte composition, coconut water is also used to rehydrate the body in case of dehydration and fluid loss due to diarrhea, vomiting or excessive sweating. A good source of carbohydrates, it also helps lift your energy level.
- It improves digestion and kills intestinal worms. It also relieves the intestines of harmful toxins.
- Prevention of kidney stones is one of the most effective health benefits of coconut water. Kidney stones can cause a lot of pain and may result in serious health issues. Drinking coconut water can help in preventing them.
- Muscle cramps can happen due to many reasons, and coconut water helps ease the discomfort.
- Although our bones are made up mostly of calcium, we need some nutrients to maintain bone strength and density.
- Dehydration is one of the major triggers for headaches, and coconut water is touted to be one of the best natural remedies for instant hydration.
- Office, traveling, family problems—a number of reasons can cause stress. Drinking a glass of fresh coconut water is a very refreshing method to kill high tension levels.
- Coconut water is an ideal drink for weight loss. It is low in calories and easy on the stomach. In fact, this light and refreshing drink contains various bioactive enzymes that aid digestion and boost fat metabolism.