- Drinking tea could help reduce the risk of heart attack. Tea might also help protect against cardiovascular and degenerative diseases.
- Tea is hydrating to the body (even despite the caffeine!). However, Tea has less caffeine than coffee
- Regular tea drinking might also counteract some of the negative effects of smoking and might even lessen the risk of lung cancer
- Green tea has been found to improve bone mineral density and strength.
- Drinking unsweetened black tea could help fix bad breath.
- Tea has the power to calm you down. Tea leaves contain an amino acid called theanine that is associated with reducing mental and physical stress and improving cognition. So there’s some scientific background to what we already know – that a tea break can turn around a bad day, improve one’s mood
- Tea may help with weight loss
Happy Tea Time!!!